Bug report TRNSYS 15.2

Hi!

I have discovered some bugs and would like to present a suggestion for
improvement in the TRNSYS15.2 interface:

(1) In the new version (last update from SEL-homepage): if the write TRNSED
is ON in the proforma for a project the simulation time will stay at 24
hours regardless of what you put it to. We started up some old tpf-project
files and the runs would not go for more than 24 hours regardless of the
fact that 8760 hr (=1 year) was set.

(2) One could wich that the poperties dialog box for the lines where
accessable from a right click on the mouse. For the systematisation of a
project (larger systems) collors and line types may be quite important.

(3) I was unable to change the line type (dash, dot, etc) unless I first
made it transparent, then exited and then entered the properties dialog box
again and unchecked the tranparency item.

Hope somebody has the chance to do something about these things. Especially
the first point.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Glöckner
Ronny Glöckner - Research Scientist, PhD  tlf(w) +47 63 80 61 68
Institute for Energy Technology (IFE)	(p) 	 +47 22 65 16 33
Instituttveien 18					(mob)  +47 96 61 85 88
P.O. Box 40			 			fax(w) +47 63 81 29 05
N-2027 KJELLER			       	e-mail ronnyg@ife.no
http://www.ife.no