  From: Michael Kummert (SEL)
  To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
  Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 5:56 PM
  Subject: RE: constant card: how can I do in iisibat?

  Laurent,

  Equations can be used as parameters. You can also use them as initial value for inputs or derivatives.
  However, you should only use equations that give a constant value to do this, e.g:

  Equations 1
  MyPar=1.0

  Unit 1 Type xxx

  Parameters 3
  1.0   MyPar   2.0

  Inputs 2
  1,1 1,2
  0.0 MyPar

  Derivatives 2
  10.0 MyPar

  Please note that If you use equations that vary with time or that include Types outputs as a parameter, the equation will be evaluated only once and you might get unexpected results.

  Michael