RE: Microprocessor Controller

Mr Sridhar,

The parameter structure of Type 40 (see main TRNSYS manual, section 4.4.3)
is quite complex and it was not really possible to create a general Iisibat
proforma.
If you want to use the Type 40 in Iisibat, you can modify the proforma
according to your requirements (i.e. create the right number of inputs,
parameters and outputs) and then use it in your project.
Please see pp. 4.4.3-4 to 6 in the Trnsys manual for an example.

In many cases, Type 40 can be replaced by a combination of Type 2
controllers and equations.

Michael Kummert

Michael Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Phone: +1 (608) 263-1589