Prebid-error

Dear trnsys-users,

I have a model of a small labo-building where three types of active
walls are tested.  While processing the prebidmodel I get the error :
UNABLE TO FIND A ROOT AFTER INDICATION THAT A ROOT EXISTED

 CHECK THE WALL TYPE AFTER THE LAST CALCULATED WALL
 OFTEN THE WALL CAPACITY IS TO SMALL TO CALCULATE A TRANSFER FUNCTION !

 CHECK ALSO YOUR TIMEBASE !

I tried to make the wall capacity higher and the timebase higher, but
this didn't helped.  I know that walls are a little bit special (much
isolation compared to stone), but I hoped the model would work.

Does anyone have a solution?  The prebid-model is attached.

Maarten Sourbron