Re: Simple question

Dear Eduardo:

It is a very long story, we installed trnsys and CVF6.6 in four different
PC's, two of then work perfectly and no the other two, looking for
differeces between PC`s we found and stupid conclusion, if in the PC`s  was
installed CORELdraw9 it is possible to copile and to run TRNSYS,

We contact with our computer deparment and they studied  the problem (I
don`t know how,with some test and other tools like files created during the
run process, etc.), they identify the files and the solution was copy
theese files to te WINDOWS/SYSTEM directory (I think it is possible copy
this files to TRNSYS15 directory) .

in our case the problem was with this files:

glu32.dll
opengl32.dll

but I don´t know if other groups had have the same problem with the same files

If it´s possible I suggest you to install TRNSYS`15 in different PC`s , it
is no a thecnical explanation but for us was the solution

Best regards

Mª Jesús Marcos