Re: TRNSYS Day - Reminder - Recordatorio

Good afternoon,
I plan to attend the TRNSYS User's Day. My request for cheque is in the
University financial system, and they will send the cheque directly to you.
I am working on the simulation of ice skating rinks using TRNSYS. I have
the intention to present it, if your schedules allows and if I will find
the time to write the text.
I will send immediately the registration form by fax to you.
Radu

Radu Zmeureanu, Ph.D., ing.
Professor and Director
Centre for Building Studies
Department of Building, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, CANADA H3G 1M8
phone: 514-848-3203
fax: 514-848-7965
e-mail: radu@cbs-engr.concordia.ca
www.encs.concordia.ca