Re: ApplyingTRNSYS on solar still modelling

Lyndon,

I'm not an expert in TRNSYS solar collectors models, but I would just like
to note that you are talking about a TRNSYS version that was released in
October 1990 and that we now write star-date 2002...

Also, many of the models that were freeware drafts 12 years ago are now
available as maintained and compiled commercial add-on libraries to TRNSYS,
such as the growingly popular TESS-libraries
( http://software.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?context=TESS_Libraries&langue=us )

But I'm sure the experts have more details on this ...

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             *** Happy New Year *** Bonne Année *** Gutes Neues Jahr ***