Re: Published Papers - using SimCad, Prebid and TRNSYS

Stephen,

the nicest example I've seen is the SmartHome project at
University of Munich. Although I don't think they have
published an article yet, there's a discussion group
partially in English (http://smarthome.et.unibw-muenchen.de/,
http://smarthome.unibw-muenchen.de/forum/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=SimCad).
There's quite some German, though. I think an English version
of the site is under preparation.

All the stuff we published is in French, I'm afraid (IBPSA France
proceedings), except for the product description, demos and
videos on our WEB site
(http://software.cstb.fr/main/home_vl.asp?langue=us&context=&m=ho).

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast