Hello from GERES

Objet : Hello from GERES

Bonjour ŕ tous !

Hello everybody !

Are Ruben Jimenez and Vincent Stauffer who are writing now.

We would just like to introduce our NGO to all of you cause we have come to the TRNSYS list this week.

We are GERES ( Groupe Energies Renouvelables et Environnement ), a French NGO who works in the field of the Development : Bioclimatism, Solar Passive Heating, Fuel-wood saving, Food drying, Agrofood and Environment , and actually we are carrying out some projects related to the Solar Heating in cold regions of developing countries (Himalayas, Nepal, India …).

We have acquired this software in order to optimize the design of some constructions as greenhouses, henhouses or housing buildings according to the principles of the Passive Solar Heating.

And we expect sincerely to take the most advantage of this chance.

We really feel like hearing from you and we hope to get in touch.

By the moment, ‘cheers’ to everybody and …till soon…

Bye, bye.

       Ruben Jimenez

       Vincent Stauffer

Pour plus d'informations sur le GERES,