TRNSYS course in French, SA, France

Dear (French-speaking) TRNSYS users, (all the others please excuse the intrusion)

an internal TRNSYS course will be organized by CSTB Sophia Antipolis,
France, on

            Monday December 6th, 1999

Following a demand, we have decided to open this course to people
not belonging to CSTB, too. It will take place at CSTB's Sophia
Antipolis branch office near Nice.

The course will be held in French and deal with the following issues :

       1- TRNSYS basics (the structure of the program, the solver, the TRNSYS input file, basic
       components),

       2- using the program with IISiBat (project creation, using macro models and libraries, executing the
       simulation, analysing the results),

       3- adding new components (using the new IISiBat sourcecode generator module, implementing the
       equations, compiling, linking, debugging in the Developer Studio environment),

       4- Building simulation,

       5- Examples of projects,

       6- presentation of the coupling between the multizone airflow simulation code COMIS and
       TRNSYS,

       7- presentation of the coupling between the multizone airflow simulation code COMIS and
       TRNSYS

       8- presentation of the new CAD interface for type 56 - SimCad (to be released RSN)

       9- presentation of IISiBat 3

If you are interested in this course, please contact me (in French, if you
prefere ;-).

Since not all of the above issues can be treated in the same depth on a signle
day, please let me know
- what aspects you would be particularly interested in (use the numbers)
- if you would be interested in adding a second day for a more examples,
  hands-on experience, etc.

The price is FF 5000.- per day and person plus tax.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

  I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast