Type56 - Walls with Boundary Condition

Hello, All!

I try to define a wall (38m^2) with a known boundary condition (200C or
identical, it doesn4t mind).
The Zone consists of one room with one external wall (10.8m^2) and is the
only zone in the building description.
All other rooms (right, left, top, bottom) are assumed to of exactly the
same geometry with the same thermal loads.
If I start the simulation, the operative room temperature constantly remains
to 00C.

Geometry of the room (=zone):	height : 2,8 m
                              width  : 3,6 m
                              length : 5,5 m
                         Oriantation : West

Any ideas what this means?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards
Tobias Bendel
University Of Applied Sciences   -   Cologne
Department  Of  Supply  Systems  Engeneering
Wilhelmstrasse 20   -  D 45219 Essen-Kettwig
Tel.(02054) 871726  -  Fax (089) 66617 39388
Mail TBendel@Gmx.De -  http://www.bendel.org
Germany