Fortran compilers

Hello everyone:

Our Laboratory have purchased one license of TRNSYS 14.2 with IISiBat,
and now we will need one Fortran 90 compiler for Windows.
At TRANSYS Web page (http://www.engr.wisc.edu/centers/sel/trnsys), they
recommend the Digital Visual Fortran 6.0 as the one it suit best and
they does not
mention any other else, but we found another two options:

    - Absoft F90/F77/C/C++ 6.0      -> Fortran and C/C++  together for a
good price
    - Esential Lahey Fortran 90 4.0 -> good educational price and quite
recommended

What I would like to know is if there is any known problems, limitations
or incompatibilities
with these two last compilers to create WINDOWS DLLs for TRNSYS. Any
experience in
this matter would be of a great help in order to decide what compiler to
purchase.

Best Regards

--
Ramiro Alba
Laboratori de Termotecnia i Energetica

Departament de Maquines i Motors Termics
ETS d'Enginyers Industrials de Terrassa

C/Colom 11

Tf: 34 - 93 739 82 43
Fax: 34 - 93 739 81 01