Simulation service providers online

Dear TRNSYS users, Dear COMIS users,

several month ago, I conducted a survey on these lists (the COMIS user's

list and the TRNSYS user's list) to find out who is offering
(commercial)
services in simulation, using TRNSYS and / or COMIS.

After a quite considerable delay (due to a permanent 200 % workload
coupled
with the depart of our Webmaster), the result is now available on our
WEB
site, at the usual address :

    http://evl.cstb.fr/iisibat.htm

(just click on "Simulation Service Provider's Homepage").

This page is maintained by our new Webmaster, Jerome ZATTONI,
who will be pleased to help you with any questions, requests or problems

you might have (mailto:zattoni@cstb.fr).

A form for adding new entries to the list is provided on the above
WEB site.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

  I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast