Desiccant Cooling

Does anyone have or is familiar with the following reference paper:

"Analysis of adsorption processes and of desiccant cooling systems-a
pseudo-steady-state model for coupled heat and mass transfer" by Barlow
R.S, 1982.

It was published by the Solar Energy Research Institute who I am told are
now known as the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.  I have tried to
find it from them without any luck.

If you have it I would be most grateful if you could fax it to me at this
number: 0044 1895 256392.

If you cannot fax it please could you give me
the volume number and page number and full title of journal where it came
from so as I can try to find it from the British Library (at the moment I
do not have enough information about it to find it)

Many thanks

Yan kadis
Brunel University, UK
yianno.kadis@brunel.ac.uk