Re: window

Dear JiYong Yu,

> Dear Trnsys users!
> I have some problems of creating a new window at prebid.
> first problem, is it possible to write U-value & G-value?(What is the
> mean'Entered values are used for display only'?)
> Next, What is the mean 'ID spacer'?
> Please, help me...

The displayed values for u- and g-values are as the text 'Entered values are
used for display only' tries to explain that these values are for information
only and aren't taken for calculation. All the physical properties of the
windows are comprised in the w4-lib.dat. The windows of the library are created
using the program window 4.1 from the LBL. If you want to create windows with
properties which are not available within the w4-lib.dat you may use the window
4.1 which is available from the LBL.

ID Spacer: For each spacer Type Prebid assignes a unique ID number. The quality
of a spacer (with regard to its u-value) is considered in the calculation of the
u-value of the window. Therefore the dimensions of the window are necessary.

regards,

Matthias Rudolph

 Matthias Rudolph
 TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
 Curiestrasse 2
 70563 Stuttgart
 Germany

 phone: ++49-711-67976-192
 fax:     ++49-711-67976- 11

 Mailto:rudolph@transsolar.com
 http://www.transsolar.com

    E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
    Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die
    unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

    If you are not the intended recipient (or
    have received this e-mail in error)
    unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
    this e-mail is strictly forbidden.