Type 29(TRNSYS Economics)

Hello Everybody,

  I was trying to use this Type 29(Economics), and at
the end of simulations a dialogue box Popup on the
screen with a message "VISUAL FORTRAN RUN TIME ERROR"
OUTPUT CONVERSION ERROR Unit X, FILE X.LST.

  Any one ever used this component? I read in the
Manual that trnsys calls this subroutine only 2 times
at the staring and end. Does it make sense to use this
component in simulations, which can take a day long
and might be end up with an error due to improper
inputs to TYPE 29.
   I will appreciate very much if some one can send me
an example file, which can better explain the proper
use of this component.

Thanks a lot( In advance),
regrads,
Gopu Sridhar.

====gopu sridhar
student in solar Engineering (Energy)
Högskolan Dalarna
Solar Energy Research Center SERC
Dept. of Energy, Environment and Construction
S-78188 Borlänge
phone:+46-073-7144741