constant temperature unwanted

Dear Trnsys users,

I try to simulate an air heating and cooling system in a building. (Type 56) It has good u-values and 4 Zones. Convective Part of heating system is 100%.

I made an Input for the set point (20 Wintertime, 26 Summertime) of the Zone temperature and connected it to Equation/Type 14. What I do not understand is, that the temperature in this building is exact on the desired setpoint temperature. Usually it should not be that, because walls store energy and the dead Band is 2 Kelvin. Why is there no thermal behavior of that building?

Thank you for consideration, I hope to hear from anybody soon.

Arko K

PS

Also, I would like to know which Type is the best for a simulation of a PAC-unit.

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?