From: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu [mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu]On Behalf Of rost8@excite.com
Sent: 16. september 2002 10:50
To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Subject: simple heat pump

Dear TRNSYS users,
I would like to know, if anyone has made a simple heat pump in Iisibat. Or maybe you have made performing data for the Dual Source heat pump and can send it to me.
I need a heat pump simulation between Supply Air and Exhaust Air.
So, if anyone has a clue how to simulate this, please let me know.
Thank you very much,
Henrik

  _____

Changed your e-mail? Keep your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!