From: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu [mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu]On Behalf Of George Kyriakarakos
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 12:00 PM
To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Subject: PV+DCMotor+PUMP problems

I am trying to simulate a PV - DCMotor - Pump system. I have downloaded the fortran files of the DCMotor and the Pump from the official TRNSYS site. I had to change the type number in the DCMotor file cause in TRNSYS 15 number 66 was taken so I changed it to 67. I compiled those files as explaned in the manual, I added them to the link.cvf file and then I ran alltrndf.bat. .When the dcmotor fortran file is passed I get
DF: info: Some interprocedural optimizations may be disabled when compiling into
 separate object files
The prossedure was succeful other than that.
When I load the deck file I get no errors, but after 3-4 minutes TRNSYS program just freezes. I can only force end it through Ctrl+Alt+Del.
I use TRNSYS 15.03, Compaq Visual fortran 6.1, the pc runs windows 98SE. And as far as hardware is concerned 256MB DDR ram, 1400MHz AMD Athlon Thunderbird cpu on a motherboard with AMD 761 chipset. Can anybody help?
Thank you in advance

George Kyriakarakos