Re: How to define a transparent external wall

At 13:03 2002-11-02 +0800, you wrote:
>     Dear TRNSYS users,     many problems. Hope to get help from you.
>specify the  position of a window on the wall'.   Thanks!   Sincerly,
>Richard  Chan

Dear Richard,

your first question: the best might be to define a wall with a window if
you have all the specifications you need (this depends of course if you
want to take into account for example the mass and heat capacity of the
transparent external wall or not, etc.).

Second questions: As far as I know it is not possible to specify the
position of a window in a specified wall. If you let us know why you want
to do this it might be easier to recommend something.

I hope this helps a little bit.

Best wishes,

Rainer
Besök EKOS hemsida på: http://www.du.se/ekos/

*	Dipl.-Ing. Rainer Tepe			            *
*	Högskolan Dalarna		                    *
*	Avdelningen för energi, miljö och byggande          *
*	Department of Energy Environment and Construction   *
*	Centrum för solenergiforskning SERC                 *
*	Solar Energy Research Center SERC                   *
*	Forskargatan 6			                    *
*	S-781 88 Borlänge		                    *
*	Tel. 0046 23 778703	                            *
*	Fax. 0046 23 778701		                    *
*	email rte@du.se			                    *
*       mobil 070 3478601                                   *