Re: "Integer Overflow" error under the TRNSYS environment

I think you can try to rename the folder (or I should say the path of your .dck file) since iisibat don't like any space in the path. try to u _ instead of ' ' (space) Good Luck!

Joseph Chun Kit CHEUNG

----Original Message Follows----
From: "YU Fu wing" <00901490r@polyu.edu.hk>
To: <trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu>, <bldg-sim@gard.com>
Subject: "Integer Overflow" error under the TRNSYS environment
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:55:27 +0800

Dear all,

I followed the example "building" on the IISibat 3 to carry out a cooling load calculation of an office building. For simplification, I included only the components: a TRNSYS tmy data reader, a radiation processor, a sky temperature processor, psychometrics, TYPE 56, and a plotter. I have linked up all the components and all the components are incorporated into the necessary external files. When I run the simulation, the error "Integer Overflow" obtained within the TRNSYS environment and the simulation was stopped. I would like to know what problems exist and how to trace the problems.

Best regards

YU Fu Wing

Research Student

Department of Building Service Engineering

The Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Hong Kong

e-mail:00901490r@polyu.edu.hk