From: "Timo Sengewald" <timo.sengewald@sonnenwaerme-ag.de>
To: "TRNSYS group" <trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:45 AM
Subject: Type56, small timestep

> Hello!
>
> I want to run a simulation of a solar system with a timestep=1min. The
> system itself works well. But now the problem is to include the
> belonging building (Type 56) at this timestep.
> It is necessary to use a timestep less than 10min to examine the
> dynamic behavior of the whole system depending on the insolation.
>
> Does anybody have a solution?
> Thank you!
>

> Timo Sengewald
> Phönix Sonnenwärme AG
> Am Treptower Park 28-30
> D-12435 Berlin, Germany
> e-mail: timo.sengewald@sonnenwaerme-ag.de
> www.sonnenwaerme.ag
> Tel.: +49-(0)30-53 00 07-237
> Fax.: +49-(0)30-53 00 07-17

BEGIN:VCARD

VERSION:2.1

N:Rauch;Dr.Karl-Christian;;Dr.-Ing.

FN:Dr.Karl-Christian Rauch

NICKNAME:Christian

ORG:IPS Informations- und Prozeßsysteme;Zweigniederlassung der MCE Computer Peripherie GmbH

TITLE:SAP Application-Developer; Consultant Tivoli Storage Management

TEL;WORK;VOICE:+49 (0)2054 95 77 33

TEL;WORK;FAX:+49 (0)2054 95 77 44

ADR;WORK:;;Im Teelbruch 122;Essen;NRW;D 45219;Germany

LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Im Teelbruch 122=0D=0AEssen, NRW D 45219=0D=0AGermany

URL;WORK:http://www.ips.de;   http://www.mce.de

EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rauch-muenster@t-online.de

EMAIL;INTERNET:doc.rauch@web.de

EMAIL;INTERNET:rauch.karl-christian@vdi.de