RE: how to use incident angle modifiers

Michaël,

thank you for your help.

I found b0 and b1 for my flat plate collector using the MS Excel
solver.

The K_diff I wrote about is the modifier for diffuse radiation. I
think
the types 1 and 71 are calculating it by themselves.

The detailed test protocol for the tube collector I want to use
contains
the IAMs for the transversal and longitudinal angles 30, 45, 50, 60
and 70
degrees. There are 10 values: 5 transversal, 5 longitudinal. But it
seems
that the subroutine DATA needs 5*5=25 values.

Could You (or any other) help me once more?

Best regards,

Timo Sengewald

Phönix Sonnenwärme AG
Am Treptower Park 28-30