RE: TYPE 55

 --- On Mon 02/10, Timo Sengewald < timo.sengewald@sonnenwaerme-ag.de > wrote:
From: Timo Sengewald [mailto: timo.sengewald@sonnenwaerme-ag.de]
To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:32:10 +0100
Subject: TYPE 55

Hello!

I'd like to use the periodic integrator type 55 in my current
TRNSYS-project. I recognized that I can use a maximum of three type 55
units (the 4th unit did not integrate correctly) but I need at least
four. Is there a possibility to increase either the maximum number of
type 55 units or the number of inputs by changing some variables in
its source code?

Dear Timo,
I am afraid, I can not help you regarding the Source code Variables, but I had the same problem. I solved it with using the equation modes and the time value recall Type, because I needed a maxium value from the Type 55.

Hope this could help you a bit.
Henrik

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com