RE: type 138

Dear Bernard,

I am not sure what Type 138 is, but both TESS and Transsolar are selling
non-standard components to simulate ground heat exchangers. TRNSYS Types are
sometimes renamed so you might find "your Type 138" among those non-standard
components.

Please contact TESS or Transsolar directly for further information.

TESS:
Web: www.tess-inc.com
Email: trnsys@tess-inc.com

TRANSSOLAR:
Web: www.transsolar.com/ts/english/maineng.htm
Email: hotline@transsolar.com

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu