***** WARNING ***** UNIT 2 TYPE 16

Dear all TRNSYS users

Have a nice time.

If any one can help  me to solve the problem to make the simulation go forward I will be grateful.

I got the following lines at the end of my List file!

DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS SOLVED BY MODIFIED EULER

20 STORAGE VARIABLES ALLOCATED FOR UNIT 2, TYPE 16 ENDING AT 21

44 STORAGE VARIABLES ALLOCATED FOR UNIT 6, TYPE 4 ENDING AT 65

***** WARNING ***** UNIT 2 TYPE 16

BEAM RADIATION EXCEEDS EXTRATERRESTRIAL AT TIME = 584.0000

EXTRATERRESTRIAL RADIATION USED

ENERGY BALANCE 1 (CHECK # 1 IN UNIT 23)

DOES NOT CLOSE AT TIME = 744.0000

SIMULATION WILL BE STOPPED.

UNIT 1 WAS CALLED 5954 TIMES

2 5954

3 11657

4 8918

5 8546

6 14587

7 8357

8 5954

10 1

12 5955

13 5955

15 13904

16 10822

17 12044

18 5954

19 14583

20 11981

21 7273

22 7211

23 5954

---------------------------

I did checked all the related conections and parameters for possible mistakes but every thing looks like okye.

Waiting for your help.

Yuors sincerely

G.Azzain

Warsaw University of Technology (PW)