problem with type 4

Dear all,

I am working on TRNSYS simulation projects for
domestic solar hot water systems using auxiliary gas
heater.
I'm using type4 to model the storage tank which use a
gas heater auxiliary.
But, my problem is that the temperature in flue is not
the same in differents levels of the flue in the real
system so i can not taken it constant.
 Also i have a problem to calculate Overall loss
coefficient for gas flue.
I have see the same systeme is used by Schmid, M.,
(Diplomarbeit, 1994)and i would prefer to know the
modifications to the TRNSYS Thermal Storage Tank Model
maked by Scmid.

Could anyone send me those modifications in type 4.

Thanks a lot,

Imen Hamouda student from Energy laboratry of Tunis.