Re: I need an advice, please

Hi Marco,

I don't think that you can do this with an equation.

However, there's a TYPE which was made exactly for your
purpose : Type 93. You find it under "Utility", "Input value
recall". You just have to connect one of its outputs to your
equation card, and one of your varaibles to one of its inputs.

Hope this helps,

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader