Re: Type 65 with file output

Hi Stefano,

If you use a filname (in the 'external files' tab) that ends with
.xls (e.g. myfile.xls), you can directly open it in Excel by
double-clicking in the file, or with the Edit button in IISiBat
(under 'External Files').

One question, three answers !  Isn't this list great ?

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL