RE: Ground temperature

Dear Michaël

Yes, it’s very surprising, but isn’t the same as if we take Hback=0.001, this will set the Boundary temperature directly to the outside surface temperature? (see the answer of the Trnsys hotline team)

I thought to another idea: take a very high value of Hback and set the ground temperature as the internal surface temperature of the floor (an output of type 56), but this gives the roughly the same results.

The problem of the ground temperature is quite complicated.

Best regards

Ing. Helmi Ben Rejeb
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tunis, BP 37, Le belvédère, 1002 Tunis, Tunisia.

_____