RE:

Dear Juan,

Yo would need to make more changes than just NMPAR. NMPAR is the total
number of parameters (for all units). The error you get is because one unit
tries using more than 500 parameters, which is different limit.
I would recommend that you generate the profile using notepad/excel/your
preferred software and save it to a file. It is then easy to read the file
in TRNSYS (4380 parameters seems a little too much to me!).
Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu