From: Xavier Meersseman (3E) [mailto:XME@3E.be]
Sent: mardi 10 juin 2003 11:11
To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Subject: Compatibility IISIBAT - Windows XP

Hello,

I tried to install TRNSYS 15  + IISIBAT 3 on my laptop which runs on Windows
XP.

TRNSYS seems to work fine, but IISIBAT will not go further than placing an
IISIBAT icon on the lower status bar, which then changes name to a "Galaxy"
icon.

Does anybody know what I should do to prevent this ?

Thanks,

Xavier

_________________________________
Xavier Meersseman
3E nv/sa
Engineering a sustainable energy future
Verenigingsstraat 39 Rue de l'Association
B-1000 Brussel/Bruxelles

xavier.meersseman@3E.be
T +32 (0)2 229 15 19 (direct)
T +32 (0)2 217 58 68