long time & Type 29

Hallow TRNSYS users,

I'm simulating solar DHWS with (TRNSYS 15 +IISiBat3). I'm using Type 29 to have an economic analysis report for my simulation. The problem is that when I click on the list button asking for the List file to see the results, it takes very long time to have it (i.g.15 minutes and even more !!!).

So, if any one know why and have a solution to accelerate the process Please let me know I will be grateful.

Gassem Azzain

Warsaw University of Technology

Institute of Heat Engineering

Do you Yahoo!?