Radiant cooling

Dear TRNSYS user,

I would like to know your idea about the conservative energy between radiant cooling system and
conventional all air system. I was run TRNSYS with type 56 by the different of air condition
system. The different system were (1) active layer with ventilation cooling coils and (2) ventilation
cooling coils only. I was set a room air temperature in the same condition between the both
simulation. The results shown energy consumption of active layer with ventilation cooling coils
more than ventilation cooling coils only. Anyone who accepts my results? Anyone knows, how to
save energy by using active layer in the building?

Best regards

Mr. Prapapong Vangtook