AW: About calling more than one extarenal DLL

Dear Selim,

as Mr. Kummert described in this group last month, there are new types added
to TRNLIB. They can be downloaded on the TRNSYS website:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/trnlib/library.htm. Type62 is able to create a
link to an excel workbook and it can be used in multiple instances.
Because there are worksheet functions for passing and returning data to dlls
within excel (refer to the manual)  and the macro language VBA can handle
external dlls quite easily it is possible to call as much external dlls from
TRNSYS as you want by using type 62. Of course the performance is not as
good as type 61 and you need to be a little familar with VBA...

Regards

Jochen

--
Dipl.-Ing. Jochen Wriske