Re: IISIBAT3 error

Gassem Azzain wrote:

I got this trnsys error massege "Range check error"
at the starting of the attached simulation project, what is this Then , The IISIBAT caused program closing with the massege below
Please, any help to solve the problem, I will be so grateful.
Here is the IISIBAT error massege
IISIBAT caused an invalid page fault in
module IISIBAT.EXE at 0177:007dc98e.
Dear Gassem Azzain,

I tested your project with the "TRNSYS_TMY" weather data file for
Madison (you did not include your weather data file) and I do not get
any error.
I would recommend that you download the latest TRNSYS update and check
whether the error is still there. At least the IISiBat error should not
happen anymore with the latest version.

A "Range Check Error" occurs when a routine wants to access an element
that does not exist in an array. This would happen, for example, if you
try to access element "0" of an array, or if you try to access
MyArray(11) if MyArray was declared sith a size of 10.

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu