Von: helmi [mailto:helmi_rjb@yahoo.fr]
Gesendet: Samstag, 8. November 2003 10:46
An: trnsys group
Betreff: Window frame

Hi TRNSYS user

My question is about the definition of the windows frame. I’m using TRNSYS 14.2. The characteristics of the frame (i.e. dimension and u-value) are defined in two places: in Prebid (area frame/window area and u-value) and using LNBL Window software to add a new window to the library. Which characteristics will be considered by TRNSYS, those defined in Prebid or those in Window?

If only the window library is considered, is it possible to vary these characteristics according to time?

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

Ing. Helmi Ben Rejeb
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tunis, BP 37, Le belvédère, 1002 Tunis, Tunisia.