Von: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
[mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu] Im Auftrag von Susanna Medel
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. November 2003 12:23
An: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Betreff: Error reading buifile

Hello to all,

I use software Trnsys 15, but I've got a problem with PREBID. I created
a *.bui file, saved it and then I closed PREBID. Now I try to open the
project again, but I can't. I get a message saying,  " Error Reading
Buifile"
   Zone: -
   Airnode: -
   thikness of the layer adjacent to active layer to small

and the project will not be load.

Could you say me how can I solve this problem and open my file again?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Susanna