internal shading device

Hello trnsys users,

i am simulating a office building in germany with an internal
shading device. At the moment i am using the included
prebid features to simulate the internal shading device.
Now it is possible for me to get some measured data about
all important radiation and especially the g-value for the
window plus the internal shading device as an ASCII - file.
Now my question. I want to use this data for simulating
the building but i dont know exactly how to do that. Does
anybody have some experience with this kind of problem
or a idea to solve it?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Christian Pfeiffer

Ed. Züblin AG
Zentrale Technik - Schlüsselfertiges Bauen

E-Mail:     Christian.Pfeiffer@Zueblin.de