[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PV model
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:34:23 -0600
- From: David Bradley <bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PV model
Gilles,
I might add to Christian Rauch's reply that in TRNSYS 15 (which I think
you have?) the PV model was expanded so that it can simulate both the 4 and
5 parameter model.
Cheers,
David
At 10:33 AM 11/29/2003 +0100, you wrote:
dear trnsys users ,
I m looking for a PV model (with 5 parameters) using 2 resistances :
Rshunt and the serie resistance Rs (with a diode ...). Unfotunately , the
PV model in the TRNSYS library (4 parameters) is based only on Rs
resistance. It works well with crystalline PV but not very well with amorph Si.
If anybody has this kind of model, I m very interested to use it (I have
some experimental measurements to validate the model).
best regards
G. Fraisse
같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같
Gilles FRAISSE
LOCIE - Equipe G�nie Civil et Habitat
Ecole Sup�rieure d'Ingenieurs de Chamb�ry (ESIGEC)
Campus Scientifique Savoie Technolac
Universit� de Savoie - 73376 - Le Bourget du Lac Cedex (France)
T�l�phone +33 (0)4 79 75 88 95
T�l�copie +33 (0)4 79 75 81 44
같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같같
****************************************************************************************
Thermal Energy System Specialists (TESS)
David BRADLEY 2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104
Project Engineer Madison, WI 53719
Phone: (608) 274-2577 USA
Fax: (608) 278-1475
E-mail: bradley@tess-inc.com
Web Pages: http://www.tess-inc.com and http://www.trnsys.com
"Providing software solutions for today's energy engineering projects"
****************************************************************************************