Re:

Sarah,

When you rebuild Trnlib.dll to include a new Type, the compiler/linker first deletes the existing trnlib.dll file and then builds a new one. If an error occurs during the link process, it will not create a new DLL and you end up "loosing" your trnlib.dll.

If this is what's happening, the CVF developer studio should give you at least one error message. I would recommend that you start from the CVF 6.6B workspace included with TRNSYS and check that you can run a "rebuild all". Then you can add your own Types one by one to the project and find out which one is causing a problem.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert