Re:

Hi Sarah,

If you are using IISiBat, you have to add them as seperate icons.
They are in
\trnsys15\IISiBat3\Data\Loads and Structures\Single Zone Models\Detailed Single Zone (Type19)\Surfaces\Walls

Example 5 shows the use of type 19
\trnsys15\IISiBat3\Data\Samples\Example5\Ex5.tpf
(all icons concerning Type 19 are in a Macro, use the 'Go in Macro'
tool or 'Explode Macro' tool to investigate it).

In the deck, this creates 'sub-units' (the UNIT / TYPE
statements are commented out), which MUST follow
the TYPE 19 declaration (use "Assembly/Control Cards/
Component order" to sort).

Werner

sarah ahmad wrote:

Dear TRNSYS users,
I want to use Type19 " single zone...\surfaces\ walls\ user defined"  but I don’t find where I can specified my walls, they have a special structure.

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

  TRNSYS 16 PRESALE has started !!! http://software.cstb.fr