From: Student202 [mailto:Student202@ilkdresden.de]
Sent: 17 December 2003 11:32
To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Subject: run table

Dear trnsys users,

when I am use the option „run table“ of TRNSHELL I have the problem that in the beginning of each new run the output files from the former run are deleted. I have included five printers type 25c. So my question, what can I do that TRNSYS automatically names the output files as written in the trnshell & trnsed manual with a number of the run in the end?

Carsten