Add new Type

Dear TRNSYS users,

happy new year 2004

I would like to know how can I add new Type to my TRNSYS library?
Please give me a clear step by step explination, because I tried to get the idea from TRNSYS ducumentation but I found that it is easy to be lost inside the non-organized explination scattered in the text!

In fact I'm trying to add a vertical ground-tube  to work with TRNSYS as a Seasonal heat storage. My code is written in FORTRAN it works now as a stand-alone program. when it is runing It asks (on screen) for some parameters and coefficients of the ground-tube and the  construction and properties of the soil and water contents in the ground, then , the program starts its calculations to give the temperature field around the ground-tube and it records the results in separated files.

Now, my questions are?
1- Is it necessary to modify the whole text of this routine to take the format of the TRNSYS standard components then, what to do?

2- is it possible to keep it as it is and link it to work with TRNSYS as the EES example?

3- if I have to link the code to TRNSYS via DLL what to do?

I will be so grateful to any one who can give detailed help.
best regards
G. Azzain
Warsaw University of Technology
Institute of Heat Engineering