RE: [TRNSYS-users] Error TRNSYs --> Excel

Hi Valentin,

Multiplication by 100000 is neither a TRNSYS nor an Excel error, but due to
the use of a different decimal separator (either ". " or "," ).
One possible solution is using the Excel import wizard, importing the
numbers as 'text' and replacing the decimal separator afterwards.
You can find some e-mails about this subject in the mail-archive too.

regards, Arie