Error in simulation

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I am getting the follwoing error when I start simulation of a building. This
error appears before the online plot could start.
I request the experienced users to help me by telling why I am getting this
error.

----------------
forrtl: error (63): output conversion error, unit (6), file
c:\.........\xxxx.LST
----------------

and then in the xxxx.LST file I get several of the following errors.

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR
 TYPE 56, ZONE  1, SURFACE  5 PANE TEMPERATURE CALCULATION IS DIVERGING AT
TIME      2.00000
  TDIF:  NaN         ITPANE: 31 ITCALC:  1

I will be thankful for urgent help.

With kindest regards

Anil Misra
New Delhi