About an error within a coupling COMIS with TRNSYS..

Dear TRNSYS and COMIS users ;

I want to know the reason for an error bared from the calculation contains type157 and type56.  The error message likes following.

forrtl ; severe(64) : input conversion error, unit25, file c:\trysis\exercise\vent.bld
Image         routine       line      source
trnlib.dll      unknown  unknown unknown
trnsys.exe   unknown unknown unknown
kernel32.dll unknown unknown unknown

When I try another calculations include the same components, it works without any trouble.
What is the meaning of the error message and how can I retrieve it?
Any comment about it please.
Thank you.