AW: About an error within a coupling COMIS with TRNSYS..

Hi,

the error occurs, when type56 tries to read in the *.bld, which is designated by the Logical Unit Number given in the TYPE56 Parameters and in the assign Path, but fails to read it.

This can have the following reasons:

1. The assigned file isn't a *.bld file (building description file) or is empty
    --> check the assign path or translate the *.bui / *.b15

2. The Version of Type56 (-> trnlib.dll) does not correspond with the Version of the Prebid.exe/bid.exe
    --> get the actual Update from your TRNSYS distributor

In your case I guess it is due to the first reason (check the pathname of your *.bld  - trysis?).

regards,

Matthias Rudolph

Mailto:rudolph@transsolar.com   http://www.transsolar.com

Matthias Rudolph                TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH Curiestrasse 2
fon++49-711-67976-192       70563 Stuttgart
fax++49-711-67976- 11         Germany