How to use TRNSED ?

Dear TRNSYS users,

Today, I made my first TRNSED file of a domestic hot water system (in fact I
modified the example for the dutch conditions). I must say that TRNSED is a
good application. My TRNSED file is ready and now I want to make a
distributable of it (stand allone application), but I don't know how to do
this.

I use TRNSHELL and then in the TRNSED menu "Edit TRNSED" file to make the
file. If I want to use the option "make TRNSED file" (in the TRNSED menu in
TRNSHELL), nothing happened. Does anybody know how to make a distributable
file ?

With kind regards,

Maurice Jong.

======

Maurice Jong
ECN - Energy research Centre of the Netherlands		Department: DEGO
P.O. Box 1    1755 ZG  Petten				Country:   The
Netherlands
Telephone:    +31 (0)224 564938				Fax:       +31
(0)224 568966
E-mail: jong@ecn.nl					Internet:
http://www.ecn.nl/dego

======