type 56, g-value

Hello TRNSYS-users,

I have a problem with type 56. I want to calculate the g-value of a window
in a simple static example.

A window with a g-value of 0,33 and an area of 1 m2 (without frame) gets 360
kJ/hm2 of direct radiation (angle of incidence: 0 degrees). The room
receives Qsoltr = 93,6 kJ/hm2. Thus the g-value 0,26.

Why is there a difference? I have checked it with other windows and the same
mistake occures. If I use the window "without pane" I get the correct value
of 360 kJ/hm2 in the room.

Can anybody help me?

Cheers,

Robert

Steinbeis-Transferzentrum Energie-, Gebäude- und Solartechnik
TU Braunschweig - Institut für Gebäude- und Solartechnik
Dipl.-Ing. Robert Himmler
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23
38106 Braunschweig

Tel 0531/391-3563